Robei is a new generation chip design tool that aims simplifying user interface and increasing visibility. It introduces a brand new intuitive design method for fast prototyping by combining advantages from both graphical and coding. After simulation, it can generate standard Verilog code which can be used with other EDA tools. Robei is not only a great education tool for students and professors but also a great development tool for entry to medium level engineers. (Click on the image to download software).
Robei on Android is published with optimized design. Simulation works even without registration. Please download from Google play. If your device do not have google play,please download the following APK from here:
1. Robei APK
2. Ministro APK
- Robei provides an intuitive design method.
- Robei is very user friendly and easy to learn.
- It provides code generation on structural level, which can reduce mistakes in typo and increase productivity.
- It allows structural design and coding in one model.
- Robei is also the first FPGA simulation tool that can work on embedded platforms (Currently on Android).
- Robei is the world smallest EDA tool for FPGA design and simulation.
- Waveform viewer is small, efficient, modern and user friendly.
- Pin assignments constrain file support.
There are so many new features going on, why not try it for yourself for free. Here is the video demo:
- Documentation:Robei User Guide (PDF)
- Training PPT
- Video demos
- Frequently asked questions
- Robei University Program
- Robei Forum
- Purchase Robei license
- Online Training (based on how many people request, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Published paper: Simplified FPGA Design with Robei. You can refer to this paper: Guosheng Wu, “Simplified FPGA Design with Robei”, Worldcomp proceedings of International conference on Computer design, Las Vegas Nevada USA, pp.109-112, July 16-19, 2012